Populære kategorierAdministrativ ledelseHR ManagerFoU naturvitenskap og teknikkFoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fagSosialtjenesterSykepleie- og omsorgstjenesterAnnetNærings- og nytelsesmidlerTransportmidler / Maskiner og utstyrAutomasjon/InstrumenteringAnnetApplikasjonsutviklingDrift av applikasjoner og infrastrukturForretningsutviklingUtvikling av infrastruktur og maskinvareForretningsutvikling/StrategiJuridiske tjenesterOrganisasjonsutviklingHelse/SosialKirke / Undervisning / ForskningOffentlige lederstillingerRetts- og fengselsvesenTekniske tjenesterLogistikk / LagerBarnehageProfessorat / StipendiatUniversitet/HøgskoleAnnetRegnskap/ControllingØkonomi/Finans
Cambi is a world leading provider of sustainable sludge management solutions. We are based in Norway and operate on all continents. Our diverse and highly competent organisation provides a valuable service benefiting more than 70 million people in cities such as London, Beijing, Brussels, Sydney, Singapore, Seoul and Washington DC.
Our core expertise lies in design, manufacturing, installation and operation of industrial processes for treatment of organic waste fractions from agriculture, food waste and sludge from waste water treatment plants or other sources. The products from our processes are renewable energy, organic fertilizers and soil amendment products. This is achieved by using our thermal hydrolysis process (THP) in combination with steam explosion to ensure destruction of pathogens and other harmful substances while facilitating more efficient downstream processing and increased biogas yields. Through our processes, we contribute to enable a circular economy and a more sustainable world.
Chief Financial Officer
Cambi is an ambitious and growing company with global impact, increasing sales and long-term strategic thinking. The Cambi Group turnover will be abt. 400 mill. NOK in 2018 with good profitability.
We are currently looking for a CFO with great management skills and to grow and manage our finance and administration department. Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will serve on the Executive Management Team and be responsible for all financial aspects of the company including forecasting, accounting, financing activities and financial reporting of operations around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of high performance, a “team-first” approach, strong personal accountability for results, adherence to the highest ethical business practices, and comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with a growth mentality.
- Work closely with the CEO and the Management team to prepare recommendations concerning financial plans, trends and operating forecasts to ensure achievement of our financial goals
- Assist in the planning and integration of our systems, data and reporting to create efficiencies within the Accounting and Finance Department, as well as across multiple departments in the organization
- Be continually critical of reporting packages and processes with the goal of continual improvements
- Prepare and oversee the building of financial models and forecasts for operations and cash flows at the individual business unit level, and segments as well as at the consolidated enterprise level.
- Be an integral member of the monthly financial close process and perform ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
- Ability to evaluate operational processes and initiate strategy changes when and where it makes the most sense for the company financially
- Assist in building proper policies and procedures for the Accounting Department
- Deliver special projects for the CEO on an as-needed basis
- Ensure compliance with all applicable tax laws and reporting requirements.
- Work closely with our banking relations, export finance institutions and other financial Institutions
- Arranging project financing and working capital facilities for selected projects
- MSc in Finance, Auditing or Accounting or other relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years of senior-level finance or accounting positions
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience with project management
- A hands-on management style with strong teamwork skills and the ability to earn the trust and confidence of subordinates and co-workers
- Coaching and developing skills
- Knowledge and experience in international business operations.
- Exhibit company values of being proactive, responsive, team oriented, innovative and accountable
- A hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable development
- Exciting working days, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally
- Work in an international environment as part of global teams
- A competitive reward plan and a good working atmosphere
Søknadsfrist: 13. januar 2019.Søk her
Fakta om stillingen
- Cambi Group AS
- Kategori: Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal/Administrativ ledelse
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Annet
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Lønn
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Regnskap/Controlling
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Revisjon
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Økonomi/Finans
13. januar 2019.