Populære kategorierAdministrativ ledelseHR ManagerStudieadminstrasjonMegling/AnalyseFoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fagAnnetLege/TannlegePsykiatri- og psykologitjenesterRadiografSosialtjenesterSykepleie- og omsorgstjenesterIdeelle organisasjonerInternasjonale organisasjonerForretningsutvikling/StrategiJuridiske tjenesterOrganisasjonsutviklingSikkerhet/BeredskapAnnetBibliotek/Museer/GalleriMusikk / Dans / DramaSport / IdrettBistandForsvarHelse/SosialKirke / Undervisning / ForskningOffentlige lederstillingerPoliti / Brann / TollRetts- og fengselsvesenSikkerhet / BeredskapAnnetBarnevernspedagogAnnetBarn & oppvekstBarnehageFørskole / SFOGrunnskoleUniversitet/HøgskoleVideregående skoleVoksenopplæring/KursAnnetØkonomi/Finans
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee.
We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peacebuilding sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Director Partnerships and Development Section
Are you our new driving force for strategic development within the area of crisis response, resilience and localisation?
For over 25 years, NORCAP has contributed to solve key challenges within the humanitarian, development and peace building sectors. Through the development of strong partnerships and provision of expertise, we strengthen the resilience of vulnerable people and communities, and protect their lives, livelihoods and rights.
We partner with the UN, national, regional and global partners to find joint solutions to challenges affecting vulnerable people and communities. We promote more effective ways of working at the global level and in the field.
We deploy more than 600 experts annually to strengthen and develop our partners’ capacity. We believe that working together in a coordinated and sustainable manner is the best way to reduce needs, risks and vulnerability over time and to make a change for people in need.
Duties and responsibilities
The Director Partnership and Development Section has the overall responsibility for driving strategic development and management of program portfolio within the area of crisis response, resilience, localisation and humanitarian – development – peace nexus. The position holds responsibility for approximately 20 staff through 3 Head of Units.
- Contribute to developing the overall strategy and business plans for development and growth
- Lead the strategic development of new projects and partnerships
- Fundraise with institutional donors
- Develop networks and partnerships across humanitarian, development and peace building sectors
- Ensure high quality project management and compliance
- Document and visualise operational results
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience
- Documented experience in project management
- Relevant higher education and international experience
- Professional knowledge of the humanitarian and development architecture
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Knowledge of relevant stakeholders in Norwegian public sector is an asset
- Strong knowledge of standard ICT systems and tools
We can offer
Only CVs and applications submitted in Webcruiter will be considered. The NRC reserves the right to conduct a full background check on candidates.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s values. To be dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable are attitudes and beliefs that shall guide our actions and relationships.
Søknadsfrist: 13. oktober 2019.Søk her
Fakta om stillingen
- NORCAP, Norwegian Refugee Council
- Kategori: Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal/Administrativ ledelse
- Kategori: Konsulenter / Frie yrker/Forretningsutvikling/Strategi
- Kategori: Forskning / Utvikling/FoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fag
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Ideelle organisasjoner
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Internasjonale organisasjoner
- 13. oktober 2019.
- TittelDirector of Expert Deployment / NORCAP
- Telefon90 55 01 21