Populære kategorierAdministrativ ledelseHR ManagerStudieadminstrasjonFoU naturvitenskap og teknikkFoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fagBygg og anleggAnnetLege/TannlegePsykiatri- og psykologitjenesterSosialtjenesterSykepleie- og omsorgstjenesterVeterinærtjenesterNærings- og nytelsesmidlerAnnetBygg og anleggProsjektlederArbeidstagerorganisasjonerDrift av applikasjoner og infrastrukturUtvikling av infrastruktur og maskinvareAnnetHusdyrholdArkitektvirksomhetEiendomsforvaltningForretningsutvikling/StrategiJuridiske tjenesterOrganisasjonsutviklingRevisjon/SkatterådgivningSikkerhet/BeredskapTeknisk konsulentvirksomhet / EngineeringHelse/SosialKirke / Undervisning / ForskningKonsulentOffentlige lederstillingerSikkerhet / BeredskapTekniske tjenesterAnnetInnkjøpAnnetBarn & oppvekstFørskole / SFOGrunnskoleProfessorat / StipendiatUniversitet/HøgskoleVideregående skoleInnkjøp/LogistikkRegnskap/ControllingRevisjonØkonomi/Finans
Human Rights House Foundation (HRHF) is an international organisation which protects, empowers and supports human rights defenders and their organisations. To accomplish this, HRHF brings organisations together in Human Rights Houses and unites the Houses in an international network.
HRHF advocates with partner organisations to promote the freedoms of assembly, association, and expression, and the right to be a human rights defender at home and abroad, utilising its consultative status at the United Nations and participatory status at the Council of Europe.
Today, independent human rights organisations work together in 17 Human Rights Houses in 11 countries. The Houses are located in Eastern & Western Europe, the Caucasus, and the Balkans.
HRHF has 15 staff and is based in Oslo, with an office in Geneva and representation in Brussels and Tbilisi.
Head of Administration and Finance, Oslo
Human Rights House Foundation seeks an experienced manager to lead its operations related to finance, administration, fundraising, logistics, and human resources. The Head of Administration and Finance is one of four senior leadership positions within the organisation and is responsible for managing the provision of critical administrative and finance support functions to ensure the efficient planning and implementation of HRHF’s international operations and programmes.
- Manage HRHF administrative functions; including,
◦Oversee preparation, implementation and maintenance of relevant manuals, procedures and routines related to organisational administrative and human resources policies.
◦Ensure functioning of HRHF offices within legal requirements related to administration, operations, and human resources management in countries in which HRHF has established offices and representation (Norway, Switzerland, Belgium, and Georgia).
◦Liaise, in coordination with relevant HRHF staff, with relevant local authorities in countries HRHF has offices and representation on issues related to administrative issues.
◦Coordinate the implementation of HR policies, including appraisals, contract renewals, and updates to employment policies.
◦Oversee organisational staff travel processes to ensure staff safety in the field.
◦Coordinate HRHF internal monitoring and evaluation processes.
◦Monitor, with Programmatic Heads, non-financial risks to HRHF; and establish, maintain and manage an effective system of controls to manage that risk.
◦Ensure HRHF archives and administrative files are maintained and up to date.
◦Oversee the IT function, providing support and direction to relevant HRHF staff and/or consultants and contractors with IT responsibilities.
◦Coordinate and further develop organisation’s resource mobilisation efforts, including coordinating and overseeing progress and the processes of fundraising.
◦Coordinate, and ensure timely and positive, donor reporting
◦Ensure effective planning, organisation and reporting of internal meetings and events.
- Manage HRHF finance functions; including
◦Work closely with the Director and Programme Heads on financial and budgetary issues.
◦Ensure accurate, timely and efficient financial reporting and record-keeping.
◦Coordinate and lead auditing processes.
◦Manage financial planning and budgeting processes.
◦Prepare and/or update and ensure compliance with contracting policies; accounting policies; financial reporting policies; and other finance policies.
◦Oversee preparation, implementation and maintenance of relevant manuals, procedures and routines related to organisational finance policies.
◦Create and oversee contract management system and routines.
◦Monitor financial risks to HRHF; and establish, maintain and manage an effective system of financial controls to manage risk.
- Manage HRHF Board Support; including,
◦Report to the Board on relevant organisational administrative or finance topics, at the direction of the Director.
◦Be responsible for the organisation and reporting of Board meetings.
◦Be responsible for the organisation of board members’ participation at HRHF events and travels.
- Provide leadership to Administration and Finance team; including,
◦Manage and supervise Administration and Finance team staff.
◦Lead development of annual Administrative and Finance strategies and plans in-line with overall organisational mission and goals.
◦Coordinate closely with Programme Heads and programmatic staff across the organisation.
- Serve as member of HRHF’s Leadership Team; including,
◦Serve as Leadership Team secretary, organising meetings and ensuring smooth flow of information following meetings.
Qualifications / skills / knowledge
- Ability to adapt organisational administration and finance policies, procedures and systems across an organisation functioning in multiple countries and reflecting local legislation and other requirements.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in not-for-profit administration and finance.
- Ability to work with relevant administration and finance software
- Familiarity with civil society and the legal, regulatory, and funding environment in which HRHF operates, is an advantage
- Ability to work with ease across cultures
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is mandatory
- Fluency in Russian and /or French is a distinct advantage.
Education / experience requirements
- At least 7 years of international practical experience in a senior financial/administrative management position preferably in an international NGO (preferred but not exclusive).
- Strong experience in working with national partners, local government authorities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing organisation-wide administrative and finance policies, procedures, and systems.
- Administrative or finance experience in an organisation with offices in multiple countries, a plus.
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Professional certification in finance, accounting, or administration preferred
Søknadsfrist: 27. mars 2020.Søk her
Fakta om stillingen
- Human Rights House Foundation
- Kategori: Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal/Administrativ ledelse
- Kategori: Forskning / Utvikling/FoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fag
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Ideelle organisasjoner
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Internasjonale organisasjoner
- Kategori: Konsulenter / Frie yrker/Juridiske tjenester
- Kategori: Konsulenter / Frie yrker/Organisasjonsutvikling
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Regnskap/Controlling
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Revisjon
- Kategori: Økonomi / Regnskap/Økonomi/Finans
27. mars 2020.