Populære kategorierAdministrativ ledelseHR ManagerPersonalarbeid/RekrutteringStudieadminstrasjonFoU naturvitenskap og teknikkFoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fagAnnetLege/TannlegePsykiatri- og psykologitjenesterSosialtjenesterSykepleie- og omsorgstjenesterAnnetBygg og anleggMaskinMaterialteknologiAnnetArbeidstagerorganisasjonerIdeelle organisasjonerForretningsutvikling/StrategiJuridiske tjenesterOrganisasjonsutviklingRekrutteringBibliotek/Museer/GalleriIndividuell kunstnerisk virksomhetMusikk / Dans / DramaHelse/SosialKirke / Undervisning / ForskningOffentlige lederstillingerRetts- og fengselsvesenAnnetBarnevernspedagogSosialkonsulentUniversitet/HøgskoleAnnetØkonomi/Finans
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
Executive Director External Relation
The External Relations department is responsible for NRC’s fundraising from private individuals, corporate partnerships. The department is also responsible for our social media relations and public engagement.
The External Relations department fosters a collaborative work environment and it staff partner extensively with colleagues across the organisation.
The Director develops and implements strategies for fundraising, communications, content production and identity, brands and logos. The Director has a global responsibility for fundraising from the private and corporate markets, and works closely with management across the organisation to increase NRCs income from these donors. She/he reports to NRC’s Secretary General and is a member of the Senior Management Group (SMG).
- The Director is accountable for the global fundraising from private and corporate donors with an expectation to significantly increase income and support to NRC from private individuals and corporate partners
- The Director ensures that that NRC’s communication to these target groups is clear, consistent, and places NRC in its position in these markets.
- The Director is an adviser to the Secretary General on issues within the department’s mandate
- Define External Relations strategies and plan of actions, in line with NRC’s overall strategic direction
- Performance management and line management of staff; including development of staff and holding the Department accountable for results
- Financial control over Department results
- Contribute to NRC’s strategy as a member of the SMG
- Member of the HO Crisis Management Team when relevant
Please access the full Job Description for more details about the role.
- Senior management experience from complex organisations with international exposure
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within the humanitarian field
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strategic and analytical
- Handling insecure environments
- Managing performance and development
- Coping with change
- Strategic thinking
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
We can offer
- Challenging and meaningful work in a highly recognised humanitarian organisation
- A permanent full-time contract with competitive salary and benefits according to local terms and conditions, including contributions to pension fund.
- Flexible working environment in a dynamic office at Head Office, Oslo.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s values; To be dedicated, innovative, inclusive, and accountable are attitudes and beliefs that shall guide our actions and relationships.
For more information about the role, please contact Deputy Secretary General at NRC: Geir Olav Lisle, mob +47 909 39 113 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Søknadsfrist: 10. februar 2021.Søk her
Fakta om stillingen
- The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Kategori: Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal/Administrativ ledelse
- Kategori: Konsulenter / Frie yrker/Forretningsutvikling/Strategi
- Kategori: Forskning / Utvikling/FoU samf.vitenskap og humanistiske fag
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Ideelle organisasjoner
- Kategori: Interesseorganisasjoner/Internasjonale organisasjoner
- Kategori: Salg / Markedsføring/Markedsføring
- Kategori: Salg / Markedsføring/Produktsalg
- Kategori: Salg / Markedsføring/Tjenestesalg
- 10. februar 2021.
Geir Olav Lisle
- TittelDeputy Secretary General
- Telefon909 39 113